Happy 4th of July from PRLP! As we celebrate our Independence as a nation, we wanted to share some fun activities that are perfect for the family to do together! God Bless America!
FUN FOOD VIDEO: Chef Roger – American Flag Snack
BOOK: Red, White and Boom!
GAME: Scavenger Hunt
CRAFT: Fork Fireworks
- Red Paint
- Blue Paint
- White Paper
(You can also use black paper and add white paint for a more bold effect for the fireworks)
- There really is no wrong way to do this fun and easy craft.
- Lay out the paint, paper and forks for each child to use.
- Take one fork at a time and dip the back of the fork into one color of paint.
- TIP – Have one fork for each color of paint so the colors don’t mix together too much.
- Starting at the center of where the child wants the firework to start, press the fork down and drag outwards.
- Do this several times in each direction with different colors.